Not all dogs are barkers.. Believe it or not, some of them are really quiet. You won’t even notice they’re there! These adorable dogs are angels. You can surely cuddle and sleep soundly with them.
Whether you want a dog that doesn’t bark that much or perhaps you share a thin wall with your neighbors, this list will get you covered. You will also be surprised at some of the dogs that are on this list. Check them out below.
1. Collies aren’t exactly a slient breed but with enough exercise, they wouldn’t be a nuisance barker.
2. The Irish Setter is a rowdy and rollicking dog with more energy than he knows what to do with.
3. Confident and quiet are words often used to describe the Chinese Shar-Pei.
4. The Rhodesian Ridgeback is a large, impressive dog with expressive eyes and a sensitive spirit.
5. The Golden Retriever is a real people-pleaser who’s always ready to make a friend or chase a tennis ball.
6. The increasingly popular Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is a small, playful dog who loves his people and hates to be alone
7. The Saint Bernard can be sweet, shy and stubborn, but with proper training and socialization, this quiet breed can be fantastic for families or for use as a therapy dog.
8. Strong-willed and incredibly loyal, the Bullmastiff isn’t a big barker, but he is not always good with other dogs.
9.The Bernese Mountain Dog is a handsome Swiss dog bred to pull carts, drive livestock to fields or market, and work as a watchdog.
10. The Mastiff is known to be very loving but somewhat stubborn.
11.The Whippet can be found chasing cats and swiping food from the kitchen counter, but he’s also a calm and quiet companion who loves to snuggle on the sofa.
12.Tiny, intelligent and a bit fragile, the Italian Greyhound can be rather defiant, but barking is rarely an issue.
13.Like the first two breeds on this list, the Great Pyrenees is a large dog with an equally big heart.
14.The breed named quietest of them all is also one of the biggest: the Great Dane.
15.The docile Newfoundland also takes the top spot on this list of quiet breeds.