As fur parents, we love to spend time with our babies. It can be a fun day at a park, great time with the family, or just a warm cuddle time with our dogs after a long day. It’s one of the great feelings in the world! These cuddly babies don’t only make us feel better, they also help a lot when we’re feeling sad or lonely.
At the same time, dogs love to cuddle. They love warm hugs and the great feeling of being loved. After a long and tiring of running in the park, all they want to do is to lay down with you and get through the long cold nights with your warm hugs.
Check out this list of the top breeds that enjoy cuddling:
1. Skye Terrier loves cuddling in the couch.
2. After a daily leg stretch, Tibetan Spaniel loves a place on your sofa with a warm hug.
3. These huge Newfoundland dogs are perfect snuggle buddies!
4. Basset Hounds, with their droopy ears, are perfect to snuggle with.
5. These fast Whippets also love a good hug after a long day.
6. Huge Great Danes are laid back and surely loves a cuddle time at the end of the day.
7. Havanese are cheerful, loyal, and happy. A good cuddle time would keep their great mood.
8. Hairless Chinese Crested could use a warn hug to go through a cold night.
9. English Mastiff loves belly scratches and warm hugs.
10. Greyhounds are laid back and devoted.